Sunday, March 29, 2009

SOCCER CLEATS HERE


Searching for soccer cleats became a bigger chore than my wife and I anticipated. I was astounded by the lack of cleats at our local stores. Soccer has become so popular for school aged children for both boys and girls. We could not find hardly any cleats with pink on them, do these shoe companies think girls do not play soccer? I would think companies like NIKE, and Reebok, and Addias would be trying to capitalize or monopolize this ever increasing market. More young girls are playing soccer every year. Schools are building soccer field complexes just like baseball complexes. Many schools host all day soccer tournaments where they invite several other schools to participate in. Yet due to the popularity of this sport among our children, stores like Wal-Mart and Kmart had no cleats at all. Oh that's not totally true one Wal-Mart we shopped had a few clearance pair of cleats from last year. After speaking to a sales associate at this particular Wal-Mart we learned that Wal-Mart only stocked cleats in specific stores. Well I was surprised to learn that Wal-Mart thinks soccer is only played in certain parts of our country. Soccer is becoming just as popular as baseball, football, and basketball, so why would our local Wal-Mart not carry soccer cleats? Well as a parent whose kids love soccer and want to play every spring, I was really disappointed with our local stores. Thank God for the Internet. I found

a large variety of youth sized soccer cleats online. I also found a large selection of other soccer equipment from shin guards, uniforms, goals, and soccer balls. So I added this link to help you in your search for soccer equipment and soccer cleats.

No comments: