Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hulk

Who says quads are for rednecks? I just got my first four wheeler and I'm really not that rednecky. Although my quad is not new I still love it. I have had so much fun just in the couple weeks I have had it. I bought a 1994 Polaris Sportsman 400 4x4 and its the camo green color and black. I call it the HULK because, well he's bad-ass. I am amazed at the power this little 2- stroker can produce. I can't even imagine the power a new quad might have like a Sportsman 800 or a Big Ol' Grizzly. I enjoy the mud and snow but now I wish I had someone to go bogging with. I mean it's a lot of fun just tearing shit up but even more fun doing it with others. I am afraid to get to rough because if something breaks I can't afford to fix it right now. And being an older quad let's face it the chances of something breaking are very likable. I am already having an issue with my linkage and it makes a weird noise in the transmission area but man it still lacks no power. I really like my HULK and I have no regrets buying him. For first time buyers I strongly recommend buying a used quad just to test the waters both literally and figuratively. Check out quads on ebay and the Craigslist. Also on redneckenuff.com. Happy muddin and feel free to leave comments, would love to hear your opinions and stories.

No comments: